Collegiate Prep Payment and Refund Policy
With growth comes change.
We have made a few necessary changes in our payment/refund policies that started with our 2008 Spring Training League, that have now been implemented into all of our programs.
The main reason for our new payment/refund policy is due to the fact that over the last few years, we occasionally have had parents that register their child for our programs and at the last minute pull out. Once we approach the start date of a program we schedule and contract our coaches as well as reconfirm gyms. If players pull out for various reasons that affects our coach-to-player ratio and overall balance and we then become unnecessarily overstaffed in one area or another. With everything else in the world going up in price, we really don’t want to go up on our fees. We prefer to offer discounts to our returning players as a way to reward their loyalty, but most of all, we want your commitment once you have signed up.
Again our product is your child’s success!
What defines a returning player vs. a new player:
- Has not attended our Spring Training League Program
- Has not attended a CPBA Premier Camp
- Has not attended our Fall Training Program
- Does not have a Collegiate Prep Blue or Orange Jersey. All returning players should, in theory, have a jersey. If you are a returning player and need an additional jersey please email email@example.com.
- Online registration holds a slot for your child.
- Payment in Full is expected once registration has been completed.
- Checks payable to: CPBA
- Your canceled check will act as your receipt and confirmation in a program. You will need to check your bank statements.
- There is a $50 service fee on all returned checks.
- We have a $100 nonrefundable processing fee for all participants once your payment has been deposited.
- We now accept credit cards. You agree to all terms and conditions associated with the credit card processing companies.
People who change their mind to play on a travel team are not subject to refunds.
Our refund policy now has three options:
- 1. Refund Program fee minus $100 nonrefundable processing fee or
- 2. Credit your account for the full Program Fee to be used for a future program.
- 3. There are no refunds after a program begins. Virtually all of our programs “sell out”. We often turn people away for lack of space, therefore we can’t recoup additional players after a program begins.
- 4. When there is an act of God and facilities decide to close we have no control over this. There will be no refunds for days missed due to this. We will do what we can to make this day up but it is not guaranteed.
The processing of a refund could take up to 30 days or more once an official request has been made. At the beginning of a program our priority is organizing the players in the program and getting things under way. Once we are into our routine on the court, we will process all refunds.
Receipts/Tax ID Number requests:
Beginning with our 2008 Fall Training program, all Requests for Receipts/Tax ID numbers must be in writing. These requests will be processed within 30 days after request is received.
Collegiate Prep is a legally registered and insured S-corporation in the state of Georgia.