"In 1992, the first 'Dream Team' competed in the Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. That team captured the Gold and not one opposing country came within 30 points of beating Team USA. During the summer of 2004, our latest version of the 'best America has to offer' disappointed the world by depicting the erosion process of fundamental skills and team chemistry necessary to be successful."
...to effectively communicate with every student and accurately identify each individual's goals while providing a measurable and systematic plan of action to achieve those goals. This process is demanding, yet enthusiastic in nature, and holds each student accountable for reaching his or her full potential.
...to educate, inspire, and mentor every student, while helping them pursue their dreams.
- teach proper fundamental basketball and performance enhancing skills
- develop and implement a goal-setting plan for future success
- be an active member of a cooperative and enthusiastic educational process
- develop through active performance with repetition and immediate feedback
- be introduced to real-life inspirational and motivational lessons
- transform and execute this successful process in every aspect of life