"Proven to get any player to the next level or your Money Back!"
Individualized Instruction - sessions are 1 hour in length
- Pre-workout consultation with player and parents to identify areas of concern. This covers topics ranging from basic fundamental skill development and role definition on a team to personal confidence and other sports psychology related issues.
- Discussion and design of structured goal setting. To be successful, you must have a plan for today, tomorrow, and the future.
- Development and documentation of personalized daily curriculum.
- Specific written homework expected to be completed before the next scheduled session.
- Ongoing consultation regarding questions of specific team play, ways to communicate with your coach, and personal development advice.
This is an invaluable teaching structure to develop internal confidence as well as specific fundamental skills in the shortest time frame. If you are interested in this program you can be placed with a certified & trained Collegiate Prep staff member. Please contact email@example.com.
Payment, Cancellation and Expiration Policy:
Payment should be paid in full upon registration and/or date and times of confirmation. Credits will only be granted if cancellation is made 48 hours prior to your scheduled time via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). All individual instruction packages have an expiration date of 3 months after purchase.
- Player A, who never made the junior feeder team in the 6th, 7th, or 8th grade, tried out again for the 9th grade freshman team in May of 2004. He was cut from the team. After 18 hours of Individualized Instruction with Coach Tucker, this player tried out for the freshman team again in October of 2004. This player not only made the team, but is a valuable reserve receiving quality minutes on a regular basis.
- Player B sustained a serious injury and forfeited his opportunity to play during the 2003-04 winter season. After 12 hours of Individualized Instruction from the end of July through October, he made his respective junior feeder team. This player recently had a growth spurt, and was a critical contributor to the team's success in capturing the North Metro Basketball League Championship. He is now in a great position to be a formidable high school player.
- Player C was cut from his junior feeder team as an eighth grader and was not selected for his first choice of AAU teams during the 2003-04 season. This player received Team Training in the spring of 2004 and Individualized Instruction coupled with several hours of consulting dialogue. During the tryouts for his high school freshman team, Player C was immediately moved up to the junior varsity squad. He was later voted team captain and earned a starting position.